A LONG HISTORY
The church’s history can be traced back to 1954. The current church was erected in 1961 and been a pillar of the community ever since.
We collaborate with a number of groups as well as have a variety of activites all year round for members to enjoy!
We shrive to support our fellow patrons and the community in which we reside and would love to add more our flock.
Check out our calendar to see what’s coming up next!See Full Calendar